Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan 7/28- 8/2


Once again, my planning continues. I actually did pretty well following my menu last week- the only day that I didn't follow it was on Sunday when Chris surprised me by preparing chicken in his new smoker. (But hey, chicken was on the menu anyway!) This week I'm not using any real recipes- just what I have on hand. Hope it works.

Monday:
Smoked chicken wraps
herbed corn

Tuesday:
Hot & Spicy chicken club sandwiches
chips & salsa
fresh veggies

Wednesday:
Stroganoff
green salad
broccoli

Thursday:
Lasagne
breadsticks
green beans

Friday:
pork ribs
home made onion rings
corn on the cob

Saturday:
Chicken fajitas
spanish rice

Sunday:
shrimp stir fry

baked items: pumpkin muffins

1 comment:

Sally JPA said...

Karen, have you considered joining the Gluten-Free Menu Swap? Visit glutenfreemommy.com for more info.