Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan 7/21 - 7/17

This is Paige and her cousin Megan. How cute is that? It has nothing to do with menus. but I thought it was fun.

Last week I only made three of the 7 meals. We just got busy, spent some time visiting with family, and just enjoying the summer sunshine. We'll see how this week goes! I have noticed the same handful of meals that seem to get pushed back from week to week . . . I think my goal next week is to try some new recipes, since I am obviously bored with some of the ones we have now.

Monday
Creamy Chicken Pasta
steamed broccoli

Tuesday
Herb tilapia
seasoned corn
dinner rolls

Wednesday
ham and cheese hoagies
chips n dip
fresh veggies

Thursday
grilled pork chops
corn on the cob
fresh fruit

Friday
cheeseburgers
french fries
fruit salad
nutty milk shakes

Saturday
Taco salad/ quesadillas (for the kids)

Sunday
BBQ rubbed chicken
home made mac & cheese
fresh veggies

baked goods: more banana bread!





No comments: