Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Menu Plan 4/14-4/20

Oh my I am late on everything this week! It is already Tuesday and I am already behind. I even tried to go grocery shopping yesterday and failed miserably. It is hard to shop when you don't know what to buy!

Here is what is on tap the rest of the week:

Tuesday 4/15:
Creamy chicken pasta
steamed broccoli

Wednesday 4/16:
Paige's choice! TBD


Thursday 4/17:
Chicken in Lime Butter
herbed carrots
dinner rolls

Friday 4/18:
Homemade pizza
green salad

Saturday 4/19:
PICNIC!
Sub sandwiches
fruit salad & fresh veggies
chips and dip
brownies

Sunday 4/10:
Pork Chops Normandy
Baked potatoes
Salad

1 comment:

kelly said...

Wow, this is a great idea to keep you on the ball and for future reference. I've been working on my menus recently...not as successfully, though.